我的照片
Singapore
我很珍惜我拥有过,拥有着的一却。这不会是一个很棒的部落格,但绝对是我的心情日记。你我的点滴是没被遗忘的。

2014年2月8日

Forever Remember -

2014 -
An emotional years.
I dunno  what i gonna write down after this but i wish to write something about her -
Something that bring up the memory with you.
Pen Chow's Mom.

Full of regret for not well plan.
Full of regret for not doing everything well.
And full of sorry for can't be with you and take care of you.

I not sure i can be the one to take care of you when you are old.
But i know Pen chow do.
I would like to thank you for bring pen chow to me and take care of me.
selfish me still would like to separate pen chow time between you and me.
I really regret for not spend enough time with you.

I though we are really far .. i even though that i not like you
but till i lost you i just know we actually very close.
Close like half of my mother.
I do feel very sad and not comfortable for your absent.
I like the way you being so kind and all the jokes.
I like the way to see you so worry pen chow looks .


I really miss the time we spend in kitchen.

Still remember  the time we build up the sewer pipe.
And i told myself i would like to get a new house for you
Buy you all the machines and let you enjoy the new dinning table as you wish.

But everything seem too late.
We still failed to get you a new home.

Your leaving do make us grow.

I promise to be good not only to pen chow , but pen chow siblings and so my Family.

We will take care of Pen chow.

I do miss you , forever in my heart.

Thank you Pen chow mom for everything

I will cherish the memory.

Rest in peace . Pray.


没有评论: