我的照片
Singapore
我很珍惜我拥有过,拥有着的一却。这不会是一个很棒的部落格,但绝对是我的心情日记。你我的点滴是没被遗忘的。

2012年6月23日

Job Interview

Can you imagine Seok Mi heading to job interview?

God damn !
Usually, i did make joke to them and ask them to relax.
Now i know, is really stress.

Instead on stress, i prefer - i just wish to try my very own best for this.

Almost 2 days I had been talk to myself.
In toilet, MRT, while walking...even doing big business..


The moment step in the lift, i am sweat .

God like... I really like heading for final exam..

Back to interview scene..
There are 5 of them.
Once you step in the room.
They welcome you "si beh" friendly.
"Hello , tracy..."

Did i smile to them?
I forget already..
but i know i did get shock.
From technical till family ....
I start relax and my hand did able to move ..

Hmm..
still the same, if you did prepare
You will act normal
i mean ...at list you able to joke with them and forget i'm should serious.


Should really serious?
For me ,
If you able to make the situation relax is much more better than make it serious and tense yourself up.

Focus and did the best .

Sure you see the result.

Pray with me .
Wish me luck.

The reason i leave -
I wish for better future.
The more i study, the more i felt I'm stupid.
Difference living style is require different effort..

I want shout out today : " WHEN CAN I GET MY RESULT?"

没有评论: