我的照片
Singapore
我很珍惜我拥有过,拥有着的一却。这不会是一个很棒的部落格,但绝对是我的心情日记。你我的点滴是没被遗忘的。

2009年2月4日

New Year Review (' ',)

~Happy new year~
i not the one enjoy new year
i not the one to hunt for ang pow
i not the one who enjoy new year as well
New Year for me is holiday
A good times for me to relax myself and the main
i wish to be with my family
The first time i can use my scholarship to buy mum new clothes
The first time i can buy shoe for daddy
The first time i can give some pocket money for grandmom
The first time i felt i bigger enough
i can share my money with them
And i wish i can share with them every year
Here, it's to review my new year memory
-sweet memory-
with close friends (not more than 10),family, my dear, my pet-mike

vit sin,valen,ck
(Mr leong,siew hong)



Thank you my dear friends for giving me support all the time



没有评论: